Randomized Header

Sunday, October 9, 2011

"What Sarah Said": a lo-fi, live action web comic (episode 7, Going Hulu)


*** Click image to enlarge. ***

When Netflix decided to split their business model into streaming content with their mail delivery service (renamed Qwikster), I decided to downgrade my account to streaming only. This decision was made on the premise that my son could continue to watch an entire digital library of "Thomas and Friends" any hour of the day.

Since I've now managed to watch every A-list movie and way too many three-star B-movies to count, it seems D-grade content is all that remains. Crap. Crap. And utter crap. Yes Shaolin vs. Evil Dead, I mean you! There's only so much SyFy Saturday monster made-for-TV movies that can get passed along as cinema before one begins to despair.

Looking forward to breaking my cable contract with Verizon Fios and going the way of either Hulu Plus or Qwikster (aka old Netflix). Then again, I might re-initiate my passion for Miro and figure out what internet TV is worth watching... as it can't be any worse than either cable or streaming movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment